Discover the history behind the oldest settlement in Puerto Rico – and come home every night to the comfortably appointed accommodations of the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel.
Wander down the blue cobblestone streets, enjoy a delicious meal in an open-air cafe on a shady plaza, and tour the many historical sites unique to Puerto Rico. You won’t be able to imagine yourself anywhere else.
The Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is located just a short ride from the international airport and right on the waterfront, providing gorgeous views of San Juan Bay and the historic skyline. Just steps from our front door, you will be introduced to world class shopping, the finest restaurants, exciting nightlife and the beautiful architectural landmarks of Old San Juan.
While it’s fascinating to explore the centuries-old history of the city, we want to make sure you indulge in modern comforts as well. The Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel offers every amenity imaginable to make your stay with us as enjoyable and memorable as possible, including:
- Our newly renovated guest rooms and suites offering the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience
- Our rooftop pool offering phenomenal views of the San Juan Bay
- Palio, our signature restaurant, serving innovative and delectable Puerto Rican fusion cuisine, as well as a fun nightly social hour
- 9,114 square feet of flexible meeting space
- The [email protected], with Internet workstations and printers
- Rental Car Desk right inside the hotel, so it’s easy to explore anywhere on the island of enchantment
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel. Book your Puerto Rico experience today and remember, no U.S. passport required!
Visited 4092 times, 3 Visits today